Running a business involves a multitude of tasks, all of them demanding on your valuable time. Why not take the stress away by outsourcing everyday business processes to Bridge? Free up your time and energy to focus on the strategic aspects of running your business, and leave the day-to-day admin to our highly competent and reliable team.
Company administration tasks required by the Companies Act can take up a lot of time. But the risk of penalties from non compliance means they absolutely must be done. Rather than trying to stay on top of all the legal requirements and law changes, we can relieve you of the burden and make sure your business stays compliant.
Our services include:
- General advice on company law
- Company formations
- Filing annual returns on your behalf
- Preparing all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Maintaining statutory books
- Assistance with changes of directors, shareholders, addresses, and office details
- Bonus issues
- Share transfers
- Registered office facility
Talk to the team at Bridge about how we can help you get back to the important parts of your business.
Administration & Office Duties
Day-to-day office duties are not everyone’s cup of tea. If you’re not in a position to take on an in-house secretary or administrator, we are happy to help on a contract basis. A contract administrator can help out with any of these services:
- Processing wages
- Paying creditors and processing payments
- General book-keeping
- Various secretarial tasks
Administering your payroll can be time-consuming and take you away from core business activities. What’s more, payroll and employment legislation are growing increasingly complex.
We can relieve you of this burden by providing a comprehensive, confidential payroll service that includes:
- Customised payslips
- Administration of PAYE, statutory sick pay and annual leave
- IR-filing to the IRD
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses and termination payments
Even if you only have a few employees, you will save by engaging us to administer your payroll.
Your most valuable business asset is your staff. In recognition of this, and in line with our aim to help you make the most of your business, we provide an HR consulting service. By providing you with the best HR team, we guide you into getting the best from your team.
We can assist in the following key areas:
- Employment Relations:
- Advice on employment agreements, employment legislation, and employee policies and procedures
- Recruitment and Selection:
- Assistance with advertising for employees
- Shortlisting and interviewing
- Reference checking
- Psychometric testing
- Support in administering the payroll
- Advice on remuneration levels
- Guidance with incentive and bonus schemes
- Performance Management:
- Assistance in identifying performance measurement criteria
- Training on carrying out performance appraisals
- Guidance for managers in dealing with performance problems
- Strategic HR:
- Aligning HR strategies with business objectives to ensure the development of a team drives the improvement of business performance
Meeting Room & Venue Hire
Just a short walk from Whangārei city centre, we have a modern meeting room for hire that can seat up to 30 people theatre style or 16 people around the table. Suitable for board meetings, seminars and team building, the spacious meeting room is located on the 3rd floor with a great outlook, natural lighting and air conditioning.
A smaller meeting room that can seat six people is also available, with a large digital display screen on the wall.
WiFi, tea and coffee and crockery/cutlery are available on request.
Our meeting rooms are available for hire from 8.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.
There are several accommodation options within walking distance of our office, for anyone coming from out of town.